The new Honda Amaze 2021 has been designed specifically keeping Indian roads in mind and it is exclusively made in India. This amazing car comes with several exclusive and powerful features ensuring that a car enthusiast doesn’t have to sacrifice style for power to conquer all terrains.
Its enhanced style and modern look are because of its strikingly attractive sleek solid wing face front chrome grille with fine chrome mounding lines and the new premium c-shaped rear combination lamps.
The new Honda Amaze is an elegant vehicle with a powerful engine combination.
Powered by the 1.5-litre I-DTEC engine and the 1.2-litre I-VTEC petrol engine, giving you the option of choosing the right engine as per your personal needs as well as getting the option of either choosing a Manual Transmission (MT) or a Continuously Variable Transmission (CVT).
Diesel variant’s benefits:
- The 1.5-litre I-DTEC engine with the manual gearbox comes with a maximum power output of 73 kW at 3600 rpm and has a mileage of 24.7 km/l. Whereas, the CVT produces a maximum power of 59 kW at 3600 rpm and has a mileage of 21.0 km/l.
- The ingeniously designed all-aluminium engine reduces friction as well as noise whilst making it fuel-efficient.
- The new i-DTEC engine technology, another clever innovation by Honda reduces the mechanical friction of the diesel engine by using a shorter & thinner piston skirt. As a result, a diesel engine has 40% less mechanical friction at 1500rpm when compared to other conventional engines.
- Last but not the least, the combination of Honda’s diesel’s high torque and the CVT’s linear acceleration results in smooth & quick acceleration.
Petrol variant’s benefits:
- Honda also offers a 1.2-litre i-VTEC petrol variant which is reliable & powerful.
- It produces a maximum power of 66 kW at 6000 rpm with a mileage power of 18.6 km/l (MT).
- Usually, petrol engines have a better ratio of price to power and burn fuel in an eco-friendly manner.
- The i-VTEC technology fully maximises the engine’s potential by ensuring that Amaze can switch between economy & performance modes when required.
Additionally, Honda has also installed an automotive suspension system namely the McPherson Strut with a coil spring in the front and a Torsion Bar suspension system with coil springs in the rear of Amaze. This sophisticated combination maximises the friction between the tyres and the road to provide steering stability & good handling.
The New Honda Amaze is also equipped with one of the most sophisticated brake systems designed to provide you with a smooth riding quality. The disc brake system in the front provides a safe drop-in speed whereas the drum brake system in the rear generates less heat and provides a greater braking force.
A sleek and Shandaar design combined with generous space and great driving performance puts the new Honda Amaze at the top of the list when it comes to choosing a safe, reliable and powerful car. With its numerous safety features and the Japanese car manufacturer’s well-known durability, the New Amaze has become one of the most popular sedans in India.
To get assured peace of mind, choose the new Honda Amaze.
To know more about warranties and current deals, contact us or come visit us at Ring Road Honda.