Honda, a Japanese automaker, launched the Shandaar Amaze, the very first time in India in 2013, the vehicle has become one of the most well-liked models in its class. The Honda Amaze got a significant facelift in 2018 that gave it a fresh, modern appearance.
The Honda Amaze comes in five different variants – E, S, V, VX and VX exclusive. All variants are powered by the 1.2-litre, 4-cylinder, i-VTEC petrol engine, which produces a maximum power of 90PS and a maximum torque of 110Nm. The car is also available in a diesel variant, which is powered by a 1.5-litre, 4-cylinder, i-DTEC engine that produces a maximum power of 100PS and a maximum torque of 200Nm.
The Honda Amaze is packed with a host of features, such as automatic climate control, power steering, power- windows, electrically adjustable ORVMs, keyless entry and a push-button start/stop system. The top-end VX Exclusive variants of the car also come with features such as a touchscreen infotainment system and a rearview camera. The car features 15-inch alloy wheels, front fog lights, body-coloured ORVMs (Outside Rear View Mirrors) and door handles.
The Shandaar Honda Amaze is simple to drive through city traffic. The vehicle measures 3,995 mm in length, 1,695 mm in width, and 1,501 mm in height. The car has a wheelbase of 2,470 inches, so passengers in the front and back seats have plenty of room for their legs. The Honda Amaze has a ground clearance of 170 millimetres, which is quite adequate for a vehicle of its size. The car has 420 litres of boot space, which is impressive for a car in this price range.
The Honda Amaze comes in five different variants, each of which has a different set of features.
1. E Variant: This is the base variant of the Honda Amaze. It comes with features such as power steering, front power windows and keyless entry.
2. S Variant: This variant of the car comes with additional features such as a 2-DIN audio system with Bluetooth connectivity, electrically adjustable ORVMs and a rear defogger.
3. V Variant: The V variant of the Honda Amaze comes with additional features such as automatic climate control, a rearview camera and a push-button start/stop system.
4. VX Variant: This variant of the car comes with even more additional features such as a 7-inch touchscreen infotainment system, automatic headlights, LED DRLs and alloy wheels.
5. VX Exclusive Variant: The top-end variant of the Honda Amaze comes with additional features such as leather upholstery, a touchscreen infotainment system with navigation and a sunroof.
The Honda Amaze is an excellent sedan with a good balance of features and performance. It is a popular choice in the Indian market due to its impressive fuel efficiency, safety features and comfortable driving experience.
Ring Road Honda can be reached at 91+ 9540891003 for more information about this impressive subcompact sedan. We are an authorised Honda dealership with the best facilities and experts who will get you the car of your dreams.
Book hassle-free test drives with us today!